Friday, March 25, 2011

Good father...


          I want to share this story to all of you.. this is about a great man who is full with  love in his heart that I  hope will be my soul mate character in the future. One day when my friends and I were going for windows shopping at one of famous shopping centre in Melaka, we decided to take our lunch at the food court. While we are waiting for our lunch, suddenly my eyes was static at one man with two little daughter. That guy is quite tall and has a good looking faces. The way he talk, his action and attitude as a father really rare to see nowadays. He treat his children with full of patient and  love.  We watched everything he did to his daughters and…my heart said, “I want to have a husband like him”..I believe my friends also feel the same way like me. His manner truly make our heart and mind starts to dream something that is really hard to share..heheheee.. How come a young father like him willing to go shopping with two small daughter that is not easy to treat without a partner??? Fuuuhhhh…my head never stopped thinking about his action and I know it is hard to find a guy like him.. Ok then..that is all I want to share with all of you..pray a lot to have a husband that treat your children like this guy..  WISHING YOU ALL HAPPY ALWAYS..daaaaa~…

No comments:

Post a Comment