Thursday, March 24, 2011

BIRTH ORDER TRAIT...


Konichiwa everyone.. I would like to shared my opinion about week 4 entries.. sorry for the late madam!!! Didn’t mean that.. hehehe.. 

Guys..do you think that it is true that we’re all purposely born with traits or character that matches our birth order, or is it simply a made-up condition?. Hurrmm..I think.. there are true and false in what the psychologist claims about our birth trait.. 



I agree with psychologist statement about the eldest child that they are more responsible, mature and etc. It’s true because they need to learn everything by themselves..the eldest also need to work hard and double their effort in most anything work..especially in education, in order to give a good example for his/her siblings.   
The psychologist also describe..the middle child are often felt neglected, lack of direction and the others bad attitude.. but.. I think the middle child are more independent and more matured..because they will take the eldest as their role model and as the guideline to achieved their own target or ambition..in my family as an example.. my second and third sister..they are success in their life..both of them right now already working on their field after graduated.. so fast..hurmm..but me..still struggling in my daily life as a student.. hehehe ..nevermind..^^



For the youngest child.. I truly agree with the psychologist point.. they often get away with anything, not too independent, often not taken seriously..liked my little brother.. actually i am feel a little bit of jealous towards him..he can get everything that he want..but me.. I need to struggle a lot to get what I want.. sometimes I fell like want made him as my punching bag and punch him.. but I can't.. why?? Because I love my brother so much..without him..my life will become misery..thanks  my little brother..!!
Anyway… the point is,childrens personality is formed by means of education and the way their being teached by their parents..End~


haPPy foRevEr...^^


No comments:

Post a Comment