Sunday, February 6, 2011

iF I coUld RulE thE wORld..

If I could rule the world, I would get all nations to get along and would try me best to make the world become peaceful places and get rid of war because it useless and painful. There a lot cases of fatal injury and lost of their family when war was taken places.


Say good bye to poverty and say hallo to prosperity if I could rule the world. I would changes their life by provide an appropriate shell, school and equip them with employment. Perhaps at the end no more homeless, unemployment and gloomy faces.


  Then, I also would like to create a biggest and amazing theme park that occupied of chocolate factory and imaginary places, water and Extreme Park and etc.


Hopefully, my world only full of shining and happiness faces.

2 comments:

  1. Ferries wheel with neon color. Ohh, fancy. Go take over the world then, I'd like to go to your theme parks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, please do to build that amazing theme park..

    ReplyDelete